top of page
Girl Playing Outside

Common Queries

Everything You Need to Know

Do you have a specific qualifications?

Special Educator
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Specializing in childhood trauma 
Registered Integrated Body Psychotherapist 
Training in Somatic Experiencing
Trained in Davis Dyslexia Programme 
American Sign Language 
SIVA (Supporting Individuals through Valued Attachments) 
+ years working with children and youth in a variety of settings 
Paramedic Certified

What is the cost?

There are many options available for funding. I work with families to help you access your funding options and discuss how best to support your child and the programme you are seeking.

What is a DL?

DL stands for 'Distributed Learner'. They provide funding to learners enrolled in K-12 programmes to support their education. Upon request, this funding can be utilized for specialist tutoring or a learning centre.

We believe that families should choose how to connect their programming and we are happy to collaborate with the DL of your choice.

If you are searching for a list of independent schools you can click here.

bottom of page